Tracking of licenses

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I work for an organisation with around 400 users, we have around 60 using Acrobat Pro. This license is not part of our standard software offering and so should not come from the central IT budget, whichever teams need the software are supposed to be paying for it out of their own budgets. We have quite high turnover of users in the teams which use the software the most, and I'm struggling to figure out how to track which team has paid for which license.

If Steve leaves Team A, their account is deleted and their license goes back into the available pool. At this point another admin might allocate the license to new starter Hannah in Team B. Then when Team A hires a replacement, Barry, they ask me to allocate Barry the license that Steve was previously using, but all I can see is that there are no available licenses. I can't see any way of tracking which license was which, or seeing that Hannah in team B now has Steve's license. This makes it pretty much impossible to keep on top of recharging the license costs to teams.

Is there any functionality available to me in the admin console  which would allow me to purchase ten licenses and assign them to Team A as a group, and purchase another 5 and assign them to Team B as a group, so that Team A's licenses will only be used by Team A and Team B's will only be used by Team B?  Alternatively, is there any way to view a unique identifier for each license purchased so that I can keep a log of which team has purchased which license and track the license as an asset is an external system/spreadsheet to ensure I have visibility of who has what?

I hope this makes sense, apologies if not. It's early and I'm tired.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked that you use the Acrobat Pro DC subscription for Teams. As you are looking for information on how to assign the licenses in a particular manner, please get in touch with the support team via the Admin console. They will be able to provide you correct information.

Please use the steps suggested in the following help document to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-teams.html.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines