• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Auto-Complete File to New Computer

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to move to a new computer. Is there any way to move the auto-complete file from my old computer to the new computer? I have a lot of data in that file and it would be very useful.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Janet_Hilton 

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry, could you please elaborate on the Auto-complete file? Is it a .pdf file created from/within Adobe Acrobat DC?

The best way of moving data from one computer to another is to save/upload your file to the Cloud storage. Like, Document Cloud, Gdrive, OneDrive, etc.

Other than that, there's only a manual way of doing it.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akanchha - Thank you for your response.  In Acrobat, if you go to the Edit menu and select Preferences and click on Forms. At the bottom of the page there is a link to "Form Tracker Preferences" if you click on it you will see a list of words that are typed into forms when you use Acrobat. I have several forms that I use many times daily where I have to type the same words over and over. It would be nice to just transfer this from my old computer to my new computer. There are probably 1000's of words saved in there from the last 6 years (since the last time I got a new computer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be that this info is not saved in a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines