• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Adobe Acrobat to a new computer

New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased many years ago Adobe Acrobat 9 standard version 9.0.0 and used it on a Windows 8 machine.  I recently bought a new computer using Windows 10 and used a program called PC Mover Professional to transfer all the applications and files to my new computer.  Everything trasnsferred perfectly except Adobe Acrobat 9.  Is there anyway to get it on my new computer.

Thanks for your help. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat can't be moved. You have to install it from scratch, and then activate it and hope for the best, because this is a very old version, not compatible with your OS version. Make sure to install all available updates, and try running it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS (like Windows 7 or even Vista) to increase the chances of it working properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you response. I cannot find the CD that I used to install
Acrobat, so I guess I am SOL and have to buy it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bill

If you have the product registered with Adobe, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html and see if that works for you.

Note: Adobe Acrobat 9 is an EOL application and it may/may not work with the latest Mac/Win OS.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 latest version is 9.5.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines