• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial has expired

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchased copy of Acrobat Pro.  It had been functioning fine for years.  Recently, I get "Your Adobe Acrobat Trial has expired. Buy now to restor full access to Adobe Acrobat" when I try to print to a .pdf.

This is some combination of annoying and perplexing, since I wasn't trialing; I have a full license.

How can I solve this?

Thanks.

Mark

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the full name of the application you're using when you see this message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat XI Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar situations with a few seats of my volume licensed Acrobat. On those workstations, I had to unistall and reinstall Acrobat. Then it licensed correctly again.  Seems like Adobe playing with the perpetual licenses everytime they "improve" the subscription license methodology.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know about your case, but I know that when you install a subscription product on trial they tend to "take over" the licence management on products being offered as a subscription as well as on perpetual basis.

In this case, it is recommended to uninstall Adobe products, use Adobe's CC-cleaner app to clean up any remains, and to reinstall the licensed products. https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

This may also be of help: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines