Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trotz Abo-Kündigung weiterhin Abbuchungen

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe am 04.02.22 mein Adobe Abo gekündigt. Jetzt sehe ich auf meiner letzten Abrechung das ich für die letzten zwei Monate (März &April) auch Geld Abgezogen worden ist. Leider habe ich keinen Live Support gefunden und auch keine Telefon Nummer oder ähnliches.

Ich hoffe mir kann jemand bei dem Problem weiterhelfen.

(Übrigens habe ich nur ein Adobe Konto also muss es von diesem hier abgezogen worden sein).

Mfg.

Merle

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Merle

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

This issue could be better handled by our billing team. I have shared more details with you in a private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,

I have the same issue.

I canceld my Adobe program in March and I found out that I am still paying money to Adobe. Also my acount shows me that the cancellation was successful. 

Can please anybody help me?

Scincerly Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.
Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Ich habe das selbe Problem - Kündigung erfolgreich, kein adobe-Konto mehr vorhanden, dennoch werden monatlich die Gebühren eingezogen. Und KEIN direkter Kontakt ersichtlich auf der Homepage. Bitte dringend um Erstattung - und dass das nicht weiter passiert.

B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please go through the link https://helpx.adobe.com/support/support-new/account-billing.html and see if that helps.

You may also click on the Contact Us button in the lower right corner to get in touch with the support team. 

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines