• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to Convert PDF files to Word documents

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchases a one-year subscription today to convert PDF files into Word documents. Unfortunately it doesn't work very well.  Below is my worked solution to a Maths problem in a PDF file.  It is unreadable in the DOCX file..  Is there something I can do so it works as intended?  And is there a way to cancel my subscription and get my money back?

Thanks and Cheers, Rex Boggs

rexboggs5_0-1662353649174.png

rexboggs5_0-1662353649174.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @rexboggs5

I hope you are doing well. Sorry for the trouble. 

While converting the file to Word, please check the below settings:

Make changes in "Layout Settings." The type of formatting you choose to retain will depend on the nature of the PDF document. Click "Retain Flowing Text" to preserve the text flow, not the layout. Choose this option if you have multiple columns and want to retain the flow of the text. Click "Retain Page Layout" to retain the layout of the document.

SS_0-1662426215837.png

You may check the image for reference.

Also, if you are not satisfied with the subscription, you may refer to the link: How to cancel Adobe trial or subscription

for further procedures of cancellation.

Let me know if this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines