• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to figure out how to bulk import data from Excel and output multiple files

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a newbie to the forum, so apologise if this should be posted somewhere else- but loolking for some help.

I have an excel file (or CSV, or Dilimited) with 10 fields. I have been able to create a form and name the fields and get them to match with my import file.

ie- Name, Address, Phone etc....

Where I am getting stuck is under the More>>import data, I can see the source document, and the data, and when I click on import it only populates 1 field. I try to select all the fields but doesn't seem to be working. Any guidance,

The end result is I have a data set in excel with 100 names of customers, I need to be able to auto generate 100 statements at the end of each month and have these statements get saved into a single folder- and want to be able to run this as a batch, not one-by-one. 

Am I using the right program, and if so what might I be doing wrong

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This kind of operation is a called a Mail Merge. You can achieve it using the Adobe PDFMaker plugin in Word, for example, but not in Excel. To do that you would need to use a script, like this (paid-for) tool I've developed that does just that: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-mail-merge-and-email-pdf-files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines