• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to reinstall Acrobat 9 on a replacement computer

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat 9 on a computer that is being replaced. I downloaded and tried to install (I have the serial number) but then it asks for the serial number of the older version of Acrobat (I guess my version 9 was an upgrade). How do I get this installed? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have an upgrade the ONLY way to install is to also have the previous serial number

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

or

Lost information https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/trying-to-re-install-adobe-2020-need...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need that previous version serial number.  then you probably won't be able to activate.

so, either use the free reader or start an acrobat subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to find the qualifying (old version) serial. If you registered it, maybe it will show in your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines