• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

turn off tabs feature in Adobe Acrobat Pro version 2023.006.20320

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently using Adobe Acrobat Pro version 2023.006.20320. I would like to turn off the tabs feature and open multiple pdfs side by side. In a previous version the tab function could be turned off under "Settings" "General". Now I can't find this option anymore. What to do?
Thanks a lot
Bernd

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Heinzbernd32907408m7hs 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're aware of this issue, and I want to assure you that our dedicated engineering team is actively working on a solution.

Rest assured, the fix will be included in the upcoming updates. We understand how important it is to have a seamless experience, and we truly appreciate your patience in this matter.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In other words, "You can't anymore, but we might let you do have that feature again some time in the future?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines