Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

turn pdf into easy-edit template with text fields

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I have a monthly pdf calendar that I would like to make into a "quick-edit" template, but I don't know if it's possible. Basically, I'd like to add text fields to the daily slots of the calendar that, when tapped on, immediately open the keyboard and allow you to add text, not just in acrobat, but also exported and used on iPad readers like Goodnotes. It should work a little bit like a table in word, I think.

Is there a way to do this? thanks for your help!

note: the pdf calendar was a download from a website, and the calendar itself is already "embedded" like an image. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kade25915871jeb7,

Thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned above, you wish to convert the calendar PDF into a quick edit template that you can open and add the text anytime you require. Is that correct?

You may convert the PDF to a PDF form and Add text fields. Then save the PDF and use it whenever required to add information or make changes to the form fields. 

Please refer to the steps suggested to create a PDF form using the existing PDF and add a form field to the PDF in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/create-form.html

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

However, don't for a second expect this (the fill in forms) to work in apps on the iPad !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines