• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier this year had an issue with Adobe Photo Shop on opening photos.  Contacted Adobe tech support and they ended up completely removing all my Adobe programs and reinstalling them.  When I say removing, also mean removing registery references to Adobe.  Now cannot access Adobe DC or reader to veiw pdf files.  Am able to access Photoshop and photoshop files.  All indication show that it is loaded just not accessable.  If I double click on a pdf file it asks me what web browser I want to use to veiw the file.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please try to make the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC your default application to open the PDF files as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/not-default-pdf-owner-windows10.html and see if that works for you.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines