• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Annotate draw over images inserted through Tools

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used to be able to insert images through Tools-Edit Texts and Images, then go back and draw over it with the annotations with the image not being able to be selected. Now when I do this and am out of the Edit text & images setting, it's still allowing the image to be selected and not letting a line to be started over the image. Is this a difference between Acrobat Standard and Acrobat Professional possibly?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having never used or even seen Standard (I'm on a Mac, only Reader and Pro is on the Mac) I can't speak to that specifically but if I want to make arrows and text on an image, I'd go to the Comment Tools. There you'll find all you need and not have to deal with what your having to deal with. 

Hope that helps,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply! I am using the comment tools, it's just that I can't use them over an image now. When I add images in the Edit images tool it's no longer keeping it as part of the background when you esc out of the tool.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines