Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect to onedrive account

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have been trying to access my pdfs stored in my Onedrive account provided by my University via "add file storage" on the desktop app. However, after signing in to my school account and then clicking "Continue" when it prompts me "Are you trying to sign in to Adobe Acrobat" and allowing Chrome to open acrobat (as pictured below)

Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 2.04.27 AM.png

the window that indicates "waiting" does not load, and I am unable to connect my onedrive to adobe.

Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 2.05.13 AM.png

Any advice would beappreciated, thanks!

PS as I am using a student account, I was previously prompted to request for permission from the school's IT services (as pictured below) before I arrived to the sign in page in the first picture, wondering if it would be related to the difficulty I am facing right now. Thanks in advance!Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 4.19.17 PM.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue with connecting my student OneDrive account. Do let me know if you managed to resolve this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Control Panel(if on Microsoft Windows) ==>> Credential Manager

There, you'll see two types credentials caches:

• Windows Credentials
  • Web Credentials

Clear both of these credentials caches and see if that resolves the issue.

Note: Before you clear the cache, make sure that all of your programs are closed.

Also, if necessary, restart your computer after clearing the Credential Manager caches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately I run adobe and onedrive on imac and macbook, is there any way to fix such issue on the macOS? thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines