• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to convert PDF to Word Docs. Transferred to Adobe Pricing Page.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

 

When I try to convert a file from PDF to WORD the system asks me to subscribe even though I have a license for Adobe Pro attached to the email that I am using. I am well aware that this has been an issue for a lot of people. The app is finicky sometimes the convertion works and other times it doesn't. I have looked into the forums and others are having the same issue. I have tried checking the hosts file but there were no adobe realted links, updating the app. Signing in and out, Running the limited access repair tool , using a different machine, using the cloud version, it still does not work as intended. I am the Administrator and this is frustrating a lot of my users and also me. Please fix this ASAP Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your Acrobat Pro license is recognised, the app is upgraded to Acrobat Pro - it no longer calls itself Acrobat Reader. So something is stopping that from happening. Is this a normal end user with locally installed Acrobat? May be worth sign out, then sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already did Sign in and signed out but still the same outcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You use Acrobat Reader. Install Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines