unable to create or add signature or signing on form

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

For quite some time now im trying unsuccesfully to use Acrobat Pro Dc's basic editing tools.
I cannot use the signature menu at all (adding or using signature), and i also cannot use other basic tools, such as drawing/marking and more.

Most respectfully, 

Oz.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Oz25740566i59n 

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to repair the installation from the help menu (Windows Only) and reboot the computer once and check if that works. Also, make sure you have the application updated to the recent version 22.2.20191. Go to Help > Check for updates.

If that doesn't work,

- Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

- You may also try to reset acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... 

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Make content for your business needs with Adobe Express.

Get started easily with free templates: