Exit

unable to digitally sing PDF using my Physical signature token

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir

I would like to request you to please resolve below mentioned issue:

Adobe acrobat DC is unable to read physical digital signature attached to my MAC after updating to BIG SUR , I have reinstalled adobe after update . whereas mac reads the digital signatures in there software i.e epaas 2003 & Proxkey token tool . We are Chartered firm and need to sign documents in PDF in various forms of MCA ( Ministry of coorporate affairs ) and others using feature of fill and sign . Please guide with the issue to resolve it ASAP . 

Hope to hear from you soon 

Thanks & Regards 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anmol

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to sign the PDF using the token

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? PLease try with a different PDF file and check .

Also, please try to remove/delete your Digital ID from Acrobat Pro DC and then re-register the digital ID as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/digital-ids.html#register_a_digital_id

You may also check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/adobe-acrobat-could-not-find-an-new-digital-ids/td-p/9... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines