Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Acrobat Patch 9.2 on Mac

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2009 Oct 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case ID: 181226045

Customer is unable to install the Patch 9.2 for Acrobat 9.

Following are notes from customer:

Downloaded 9.2 patch. When attempting to install, message box said original software had been altered in some way and that patch cou
ldn't be installed. I have no idea how software was altered.  Works fine right now. Would prefer not to have to reinstall.

OS is Snow Leopard
Operating System: Macintosh
Has it ever worked? If so, what's changed? (provide comments in description field): Not Applicable
Same results with different file?: Not Applicable
Same results with different computer?: No
Recent System Hardware or Software change?: Yes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 170 Replies 170
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2009 Oct 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill:

Correct..The Mac Acrobat 9.1.3 to 9.2 update is flawed.  I haven't been able

to do the upgrade since I posted the original post a while ago.  Further, I

uninstalled my Acrobat Pro version 9.1.3 per Adobe's tech support

representative and then reinstalled it from my original install disk.  Not

only did that not work, I couldn't even update from 9.0.0 to 9.1.0.  After

trying many reinstalls and fixing the permissions to my system along with

trying virtually all of the many suggestions people put out in the message

boards I finally requested a new install DVD from Adobe which they

graciously sent me.

Even with the new install disk, I cannot update Adobe Acrobat Pro from 9.0.0

to 9.1.0 so basically I went backwards 4 versions to the original install

version where I am presently.  Maybe, Adobe is hoping I have to keep going

back versions and be forced to buy all new ones.

Realistically, since the geniuses at Adobe have virtually ignored everyone's

request for some kind of assistance in resolving this annoying and

unprofessional flaw in their very expensive software, I'm just assuming

there's simply no one at Adobe either capable or smart enough to address

this persistent problem experienced and documented by multiple Adobe users.

It's simply business as usual at Adobe.. Take the money and run.

Thank you and Aloha, David Talisman,

[signature deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sticking point is Snow Leopard, the installer flat doesn't work with now Leopard.

If you have a spare Drive install and upgrade it to OSX.5.8 try using it run to run the installer.

I feel the problem is with the universal Code. Snow Leopard is Intel only and works only with a Intel Machine.

You might try installing Rosetta (which is not installed by default) then try running installer. Otherwise run the upadtes from a 10.5.8 system.

My advice anyone contemplating updating to 9.2 do so befor upgrdaing to to X.6.x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that all Snow Leopard installs that are having issues.  I have Acrobat 9.2 installed on Snow Leopard and this configuration was tested by the Acrobat team prior to release.  We've still been unable to reproduce the issue successfully inside of Adobe so it maybe that it happens sporadically.  Thank you to those who have posted logs.  They indicate an error with a specific file in the install.  We'll be following up with a few on this a few in the forum.  Thank you again for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like many of the other users complaining about this problem I am running

10.5.8 and NOT Snow Leopard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like many of the other users complaining about this problem I am running

10.5.8 and NOT Snow Leopard. I do thing though there is a problem with the

language compatibiity. My original install disk is strictly english and no

other languages. I think the update is looking for other languages and

throwing that "missing components" message because it can't find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2009 Oct 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything, but it doesn' t work !

Mac OS X 10.5.8

I hope a solution is coming in a few days !?

Herve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Oct 21, 2009 Oct 21, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it is a Snow Leopard thing as I have the same problem with 10.5.8.

The patch fails.

I have repaired my installation of Acrobat.

But the patch still fails.

I blame Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have OSX.4.11 and the Auto Update fails but Downloading and installing from Adobe >Support >Updates does work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to run the downloaded patch while booted from an external disk with a newly installed, bare-bones, OS10.5.8. There were no Adobe apps or patches on the boot drive.

The downloaded patch, not AutoUpdate (which still fails), was also on the same disk as the Acrobat Pro and Reader, not on the boot drive, and in the same folder as the applications themselves. Not sure if that matters, just how it worked out.

Both Pro and Reader required separate patch installation procedures, but both updated successfully.

Hope this helps.

Personally, I still think this is a SnowLprd issue. I'm also having difficulty getting OnOne Plugin Suite to update correctly and installing SnowLprd. There were no issues in Leopard. I think OnOne needs to tweak the installer, as does Adobe.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2009 Oct 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try this... http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/407/kb407621.html

Hope this helps!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion but already tried this several times last week

with the Adobe support rep on the phone..no workee like all of the other

fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe:

This problem with not being able to update my Adobe Acrobat Pro software from 9.0 to 9.2 is absolutely infuriating.  It wouldn't be so bad except the Adobe Acrobat Pro V9 is horribly flawed from a security perspective and demands some type of fix.  Unfortunately, the 5 or 6 support people I have spoken to at Adobe "Tech Support" have been unable to assist.  I have even received a new install disk which still is un updateable from V9.0.

I have never been through such amateur support at Adobe before.  I own many many Adobe products and have updated religiously to every single version for 10 years.  I have spent thousands of dollars on Adobe software but I am sorry to say that I am finished buying any new software from them.

If Adobe cannot properly support their software than I'm sorry but I can no longer support purchasing any new software.  I'll struggle thru with all of the versions that I currently own and that will be the end of it.

This is a sad state of affairs when  company is big and as professionally savvy as Adobe cannot provide solutions for updating their software and instead lead their loyal customers through a maze of dense foreign speaking tech support reps who can barely read the support screens they use to service Adobe customers.

I have wasted more than 2 full days of following a plethora of hair brained schemes for getting the updates to work with zero success and now I am simply finished.

The company should change the name to "ADumbe" until they can figure out a sane way to update their software!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2009 Oct 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a Snow Leopard or Intel thing.  I run a PPC, 10.4.11, and get the same error.  I have tried all the listed suggestions (except re-installing Acrobat) and nothing works.  Have to wait until my SysAdmin gets back from vacation to try un- re-installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Try going to Disk Utility and Repair Permissions. I found after trying to apply the 9.2.0 patch that it screwed up a boat load of Permissions. two three screens full in fact.
  2. Download, and install AppleJack.
  3. Run AppleJack by restarting holding the Command (apple)-S keys down while restarting computer.
  4. run item 3 and 4 twice once for system and once for eacher User.
  5. When finished quit as per instructions, and restart.
  6. Allow plenty of time for computer to reset itself. It has to rebuild some System cache files.
  7. Now Try to run patch.

If still won't update, try downloading and install the patch from Adobe > Support > Downloads manually.

Then be sure to repair Permissions. I've never seen one put date Mangle so many permissions since I have been using OSX.

(Please note information is given by an Experienced User of Acrobat. I am not an employee of Adobe.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still did not work.

Bill Beard

[signature deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If someone could please compress and attach the contents of ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/Acrobat this might help in troubleshooting.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem with another update in Acrobat Pro 9 and had to completely uninstall/reinstall in order to get through this (under Leopard). I had originally thought that maybe XSlimmer had modified something, so after the reinstall/update, I made sure that program did not include Acrobat Pro for slimming. I was able to do AutoUpdates after that without any problem. Now this update shows up (granted after the upgrade to Snow Leopard), and here we go again. I'd rather work towards figuring this out instead of having to uninstall/install every time this happens. I am attaching the log file of the only part that failed to see if anyone has any ideas on where to go with the info. Basically looks like the problem is with actually patching the Distiller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2009 Oct 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like plenty of others here, I too have tried all the methods and failed to install the 9.2 update patch.

I'm on 10.5.8 on an Intel iMac currently running Acrobat 9.1.3. I've tried using Onyx to repair my System before working off the .dmg but still can't get anywhere.

There must be a flaw with the installer that Adobe need to address as everyone is getting the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem.  I'm on 10.6.1 and everything is installed (including Rosetta).  One thing that may or may not be unique to my situation is that even when I run the repair, Safari still has it's default PDF viewer plugin and not Acrobat's plugin.  Perhaps if the plugin can't be updated it is throwing this error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's one thing to try, though it's based entirely on a guess as to the problem and may or may not work.

Please disable the OS X firewall and Parental Controls, reinstall 9.1 and then apply 9.2.  If 9.2 installs correctly, you should be able to subsequently re-enable the Parental Controls and Firewall.  Again, this may or may not work.  Since we haven't reproduced this specific issue with 9.2 we're making a guess.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have either the firewall or parental control enabled on my computer so unfortunately that will not help fix the problem I am having.

One way to try reproducing this would be to try upgrading a 10.5.x computer that had Acrobat on it to 10.6.1 and then try to install the update.  It may not be the general problem, but it's the situation that I'm in at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2009 Oct 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an Adobe employee and a developer on Acrobat. I'm investigating this problem and would like to gather information from those who have experienced it.

I know many of you have spent a significant amount of time and are very frustrated with this bug. But if you are willing to spend a little more time, please send the following information to me in a private message on the forum:

1. Launch Terminal.app, run the following command and send me the output:

sw_vers

It should report something like this:

ProductName: Mac OS X

ProductVersion: 10.5.8

BuildVersion: 9L30

2. Version number of Acrobat that you are trying to patch. To get this, locate Acrobat on your machine in Finder, and type cmd-I to bring up the Info panel, and make note of the version, creation date, and modification date as reported there.
3. If you are inclined, also include the following log files from ~/Library/Logs/Adobe/Acrobat if they exist
    AcroProUpd920_all0.log
    AcroProUpd920_all1.log
    AcroProUpd920_all2.log
I can't say when I'll have a solution to this problem, but debugging it is my top priority right now. I'll try to give an update on status periodically. Hopefully I can quickly find a pattern in the reported cases which will lead to a solution soon.
Craig Schamp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2009 Oct 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those of you who send me log files, please include them as an attachment to your message, if possible.

(If you've already sent me a message with the log files included by other means, no need to send it again.)

Thanks,

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2009 Nov 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've received log files from 3 people, and someone else is sending another set of log files soon.

Of the three sets of log files, two people hit an error condition when the Acrobat 9.2 patch installer encountered an i386-only binary where it expected a fat i386+ppc binary. In both of these cases, the file in question was

/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Distiller.app/Contents/Frameworks/DistillerLib.framework/Versions/A/DistillerLib

One person hit the error when the following file showed an unexpected checksum, and I'm still gathering information to try to explain it:

/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Plug-ins/WebLink.acroplugin/Contents/Info.plist

In the case of the thin i386-only copy of DistillerLib, I don't yet know why this file is thin rather than a fat binary. I could speculate, but that's all I can do at this point. Adobe distributes this file as a fat i386+ppc binary in all cases that I know of for Acrobat 9.
I'll continue to gather more information in the hope that I can uncover the exact situation that caused the erroneous files to appear in the first place.
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2009 Nov 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig:

Here's a response for you...trying to update from Acrobat Pro 9.0 to 9.1...I already uninstalled and re-installed the app from 2 separate ORIGINAL Adobe installer disks...my original and a replacement I got from Adobe about a week ago..

I can now not update at all from 9.0 -  I started this frustrating process several weeks ago with 9.1.3 to 9.2...I've succeeded in going backwards a bunch of versions to an unpatchable install...

Aloha, David Talisman

david-talismans-mac-pro:~ david$ sw_vers
ProductName:    Mac OS X
ProductVersion:    10.5.8
BuildVersion:    9L30

Created Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:02pm

version:  Adobe Acrobat 9.0.0,  (Universal)

Executing ApplyOperation.py for payload: 0
Start Time-   08/21/09  10:12:31
/bin/mkdir -p -m 775 '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/backup'
/usr/bin/ditto -x -rsrcFork '/Users/david/Library/Caches/Adobe/Updater6/acrobat9pro-en_US/Acrobat 9 Pro Patch.app/Contents/Resources/payload0.cpio.gz' '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095'
stat -f %Su '/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe'
owner: david
cmd stat: 0
stat -f %Su '/Users/david/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat'
Processing entry 1 of manifest
OpCode : 'Overwrite'
Writing Backup Command
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Info.plist" '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/backup/AcroProUpd913_all1'
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd913_all1'; "ObjectName" = 'Info.plist'; "OrigChecksum" = ''; "FinalChecksum" = ''; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrcFork "/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/payload/AcroProUpd913_all1" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Info.plist"
/bin/chmod -R 0775 "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Info.plist"
/usr/sbin/chown -R :admin "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Info.plist"
Processing entry 2 of manifest
Writing Backup Command
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -cz --keepParent -rsrcFork "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuthPlayLib.bundle" '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/backup/AcroProUpd913_all2.cpio'
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Frameworks'; "IsFolder" = 'True'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd913_all2.cpio'; "ObjectName" = 'AuthPlayLib.bundle'; "OrigChecksum" = ''; "FinalChecksum" = ''; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/ditto -x "/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/payload/AcroProUpd913_all2.cpio" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Frameworks"
/bin/chmod -R 0775 "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuthPlayLib.bundle"
/usr/sbin/chown -R :admin "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Frameworks/AuthPlayLib.bundle"
Processing entry 3 of manifest
Writing Backup Command
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Resources/timestamp.xml" '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/backup/AcroProUpd913_all3'
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Resources'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd913_all3'; "ObjectName" = 'timestamp.xml'; "OrigChecksum" = ''; "FinalChecksum" = ''; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrcFork "/tmp/AdobePatch/8095/payload/AcroProUpd913_all3" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Resources/timestamp.xml"
/bin/chmod -R 0775 "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Resources/timestamp.xml"
/usr/sbin/chown -R :admin "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Adobe Acrobat Pro.app/Contents/Resources/timestamp.xml"
Return Value is Success

Executing ApplyOperation.py for payload: 1
Start Time-   08/21/09  10:12:31
/bin/mkdir -p -m 775 '/tmp/AdobePatch/8082/backup'
/usr/bin/ditto -x -rsrcFork '/Users/david/Library/Caches/Adobe/Updater6/acrobat9pro-en_US/Acrobat 9 Pro Patch.app/Contents/Resources/payload1.cpio.gz' '/tmp/AdobePatch/8082'
Writing Backup Command
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Info.plist" '/tmp/AdobePatch/8082/backup/AcroProUpd913_all1'
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/8082/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd913_all1'; "ObjectName" = 'Info.plist'; "OrigChecksum" = ''; "FinalChecksum" = ''; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrcFork "/tmp/AdobePatch/8082/payload/AcroProUpd913_all1" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Info.plist"
/bin/chmod -R 0775 "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Info.plist"
/usr/sbin/chown -R :admin "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Info.plist"
Return Value is Success

Executing ApplyOperation.py for payload: 2
Start Time-   08/21/09  10:10:53
/bin/mkdir -p -m 775 '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup'
/usr/bin/ditto -x -rsrcFork '/Users/david/Library/Caches/Adobe/Updater6/acrobat9pro-en_US/Acrobat 9 Pro Patch.app/Contents/Resources/payload2.cpio.gz' '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287'
OpCode : 'Update'
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Info.plist" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/AcroProUpd910_all1'
Writing Backup Command
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd910_all1'; "ObjectName" = 'Info.plist'; "OrigChecksum" = '540179495'; "FinalChecksum" = '2684149002'; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/bspatch "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Info.plist" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Info.plist" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/payload/AcroProUpd910_all1'
Processing entry 2 of manifest
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/Acrobat Uninstaller" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/AcroProUpd910_all2'
Writing Backup Command
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd910_all2'; "ObjectName" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller'; "OrigChecksum" = '2924564744'; "FinalChecksum" = '3195242381'; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/bspatch "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/Acrobat Uninstaller" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/Acrobat Uninstaller" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/payload/AcroProUpd910_all2'
Processing entry 3 of manifest
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/adobe_caps.dylib" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/AcroProUpd910_all3'
Writing Backup Command
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd910_all3'; "ObjectName" = 'adobe_caps.dylib'; "OrigChecksum" = '4012873910'; "FinalChecksum" = '845495447'; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/bspatch "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/adobe_caps.dylib" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/adobe_caps.dylib" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/payload/AcroProUpd910_all3'
Processing entry 4 of manifest
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/libamtconfig.dylib" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/AcroProUpd910_all4'
Writing Backup Command
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd910_all4'; "ObjectName" = 'libamtconfig.dylib'; "OrigChecksum" = '3881765471'; "FinalChecksum" = '613476348'; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/bspatch "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/libamtconfig.dylib" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/libamtconfig.dylib" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/payload/AcroProUpd910_all4'
Processing entry 5 of manifest
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/RemoverTool" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/AcroProUpd910_all5'
Writing Backup Command
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd910_all5'; "ObjectName" = 'RemoverTool'; "OrigChecksum" = '3269402710'; "FinalChecksum" = '2683504295'; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/bspatch "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/RemoverTool" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/MacOS/RemoverTool" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/payload/AcroProUpd910_all5'
Processing entry 6 of manifest
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources/en.lproj/Localizable.strings" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/AcroProUpd910_all8'
Writing Backup Command
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources/en.lproj'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd910_all8'; "ObjectName" = 'Localizable.strings'; "OrigChecksum" = '467447889'; "FinalChecksum" = '842947001'; "LangID" = 'en'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/bspatch "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources/en.lproj/Localizable.strings" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources/en.lproj/Localizable.strings" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/payload/AcroProUpd910_all8'
Processing entry 7 of manifest
Creating backup
/usr/bin/ditto -rsrc "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources/FileList.txt" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/AcroProUpd910_all12'
Writing Backup Command
/usr/bin/defaults write '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/backup/undoFile' Fileset -array-add "{ "OpCode" = Overwrite; "TargetPath" = 'Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources'; "IsFolder" = 'False'; "PatchFileName" = 'AcroProUpd910_all12'; "ObjectName" = 'FileList.txt'; "OrigChecksum" = '3240359304'; "FinalChecksum" = '2543072156'; "LangID" = 'mul'; "UserID" = ''; "GroupID" = ''; "Perms" = ''; }"
/usr/bin/bspatch "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources/FileList.txt" "/Applications/Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro/Acrobat Uninstaller.app/Contents/Resources/FileList.txt" '/tmp/AdobePatch/3287/payload/AcroProUpd910_all12'
Processing entry 8 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : JPN
Processing entry 9 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : JPN
Processing entry 10 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : EFG
Processing entry 11 of manifest
Processing entry 12 of manifest
Processing entry 13 of manifest
Processing entry 14 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : ISDP
Processing entry 15 of manifest
Processing entry 16 of manifest
Processing entry 17 of manifest
Processing entry 18 of manifest
Processing entry 19 of manifest
Processing entry 20 of manifest
Processing entry 21 of manifest
Processing entry 22 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : SDFN
Processing entry 23 of manifest
Processing entry 24 of manifest
Processing entry 25 of manifest
Processing entry 26 of manifest
Processing entry 27 of manifest
Processing entry 28 of manifest
Processing entry 29 of manifest
Processing entry 30 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : CHS
Processing entry 31 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : CHS
Processing entry 32 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : CHT
Processing entry 33 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : CHT
Processing entry 34 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : KOR
Processing entry 35 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : KOR
Processing entry 36 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : CHP
Processing entry 37 of manifest
Processing entry 38 of manifest
Processing entry 39 of manifest
Processing entry 40 of manifest
Processing entry 41 of manifest
Processing entry 42 of manifest
namePart :ENU     option : RURT
Processing entry 43 of manifest
Processing entry 44 of manifest
Processing entry 45 of manifest
Processing entry 46 of manifest
Processing entry 47 of manifest
Processing entry 48 of manifest
Processing entry 49 of manifest
Return Value is Success

Any assistance would be appreciated...

thank you, David Talisman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines