• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open a fillable pdf file

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fillable form that I send to employees to complete.  They are able to complete and send back to me but when I try to open it, I get the message below.  I believe my anti-virus software is disabling the scripts in the file when I download it.  How do I turn this off so that I can open and view the file.

Sally5C77_0-1623338479924.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Typically the screen you are showing is what appears when you view the PDF using your email application. Furthermore, it typically indicates that the PDF was created using Adobe LiveCycle/AEM Forms Designer. You won't get a proper preview in your email program but you should be able to open it without a problem using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show a screen shot with this message inside the window where you see it (with the window title above it, particularly). We need to see the app actually running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this what you mean?

Sally5C77_0-1623339271361.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you open it in a browser and then used Save As PDF (or Print to PDF)? If so, that's not good.

You need to download the file directly and then open it in Acrobat (or Reader) for it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Typically the screen you are showing is what appears when you view the PDF using your email application. Furthermore, it typically indicates that the PDF was created using Adobe LiveCycle/AEM Forms Designer. You won't get a proper preview in your email program but you should be able to open it without a problem using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines