• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print some pdfs after Sept 22 update of DC reader

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Reader DC on Win7 desktop. Update Sept 2022 corrupted printing PDFs. It used to list my printers but only pop up option now 'print to file'. Pulling down printer gives lengthy wait / preview then I can continue but some PDFs regardlessly want to save to *.prn and I cannot counter. How do I remove Sept update and any links to Google or completely uninstall DC Reader and replace XI reader. Net says others had trouble fully uninstalling usingWin7.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kevin26953460tk2v,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat DC and the delayed response.

Would you mind trying to repair the installation by going to Help-> Repair Installation?

Also, since Windows 7 is now End-of-life for support, the application and its functions may or may not work to their full capacity on the platform. 

We suggest you upgrade your Operating System to at least Windows 10 to utilize the application's full abilities. 

You may refer to the given link to learn more about the minimum system requirements for Acrobat: Adobe Acrobat system requirements supported platforms

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines