• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print to PDF

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020, the individual product not the DC product.  I paid for license, have installed it successfully, logged in successfully and am using it successfully.

I am unable to "print to PDF" from any other application like Word or Chrome.  I get the error message "Adobe Acrobat license has either expired or not been activated".

Per other instructions on the internet I:

repaired the Adobe installation

logged out and back in again

ended the acrotray.exe process

confirmed that I could create a pdf from a text document from within Acrobat

all without resolution.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jeff Schwartz

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to "print to PDF" from any other application like Word or Chrome and get the error message "Adobe Acrobat license has either expired or not been activated".

Also you have tried, ending the acrotray.exe process and able to create a pdf from a text document from within Acrobat.

After the selected file is converted to PDF, end the AcroTray.exe process using the Task Manager. To do so, follow the steps suggested in solution 1 of the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/error-pdf-creation-cannot-continue.html

If it still doesn't work, Programs that scan virus can conflict with the activation process of Acrobat. Before you activate Acrobat, temporarily disable such programs as described in the solution 3 of the help page shared and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines