Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to register Acrobat XI Pro with account

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Support,

I am not able to find any link to an Adobe chat.

I wanted to register an Adobe XI Pro Serial-Number with an account but I get the message, that it is already used, the problem is I don't know with which account this number is registered.

Is there a possibility for the support to find out with which mail adress it is connected?

Kind regards.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Hi @RSS-WienMauer 

Sorry for the delay in response. I have shared more details in a private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Adobe Acrobat XI is an old and EOL application and no longer supported on the latest Mac and Windows OS. For more information please check the help page https://adobe.ly/3z1RmeI

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact Adobe using this link: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And where?

I only see this page:

RSSWienMauer_0-1661872725023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't make it easy... Click on one of the "Weitere Information" under the Download and Installation header. On the page that shows up, there should be a "Contact Us" function (at least that's what it is called on the English version of the site). This should give the access to the chat function. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This support page is designed with the background not wanting to interact directly with customers...

If I click on "Weitere Information" I get more options but not chat option:

RSSWienMauer_0-1661873662526.png

And at the bottom of the page I see this:

RSSWienMauer_1-1661873682238.png

If I click "Jetzt beginnen" under the headset, I'm starting again at the first page (screenshot).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd. On my system it starts a chat session. Do you have a popup b;ocker installed? Can you use a different browser? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, but completely disabled it for adobe.com, also tried another browser wihtout addons, same ...

Strange...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RSS-WienMauer 

We are sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message that you get when you try to register the Acrobat XI with your Adobe account?

Also, please share the serial number in Private Message Only so that we can check it at our end. Click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of this page to start the private message.

As you are not getting the option to chat with the support team, please try to disable/remove the pop-up blocker also try clearing the cache memory of the web browser and try resetting the browser settings to default and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer.

I already tried another browser and disabling adblocker, but it had no effect.

I wrote you a private message, Amal.

Btw: This user: https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/25862142 send me this private message: 

Welcome to Adobe Support Community

Hi,

You can Directly send Email to our Adobe Customer Care Team Email Address:-
AdobeHelpCare@outlook.com and they will help you via Email.

Team Adobe

But I think this is a scam, you should ban it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's definitely a scam! Do not give them any private information or grant them access to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get my private message? I asked because you didn't respond yet.

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amal. *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RSS-WienMauer 

Sorry for the delay in response. I have shared more details in a private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and don't know where to go to get this fixed.  Have tried going all around the support site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The support informed me, that the key we had was revoked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix that?  I use it all the time.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue, it was really difificult to contact Adobe and they were no help.  My computer crashed and I had to install on a new computer and can't.  They want me to pay a monthly subscription and I hate the new version and should not have to pay a fee if I already own a software version.  This is insane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

Adobe Acrobat XI is an old and EOL application and no longer supported on the latest Mac and Windows OS. For more information please check the help page https://adobe.ly/3z1RmeI

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines