• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to save form

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to save changes to text field properties in some of our forms.  The main error I get is: " The file may be a read only, or another user has it open. Please save the document with a different name or in a different location."  No one else has the form open.  I've tried renaming and saving in a different location.  There was no change.  It has nothing to do with security settings on the file.  I've tried making the changes on other computers and get the same error.  The fields are not read only or requied, either.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

• Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.
  • What is the version of the OS and the application you are using? To check the version of the application go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.
  • What are the steps you are doing to make changes to the text field properties? A small video recording of the same would be very helpful.

We are here for help, just need more info.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using Windows 10 and Acrobat Pro.  This is an issue with all forms, but not all PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please share the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat. Also please share a small video recording of the steps you are doing and a sample PDF form so tat we can check it at our end.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines