• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to select multiple checkboxes

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a pdf from the current version of InDesign. I open in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I use prepare form to add fields to include checkboxes. It does all this but will not allow me to select multiple checkboxes and at some point won't let me select any checkboxes. The boxes have been placed manually in InDesign (did not use Zaph Dingbats though I would prefer to).

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat. The pdf is the print version. It is not PDF/A.

I do not work in any kind of code so adding scripts will not work for me. And no clue how to attach the file with a link.

Suggestions?

Thanks! Rhonda

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does you select the check boxes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used both auto fill and I have created checkboxes manually using the appropriate button (not the radio button). I select the boxes by opening the pdf in Acrobat and clicking on them. I have rows of yes and no questions. I can select the first one as yes or no but beyond that I can't even select anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the names of the fields and their export values?

Also do not mstake a radio button for a check box field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each field (box) has a unique name, ie:

Name: Yes1

Tooltip: Yes1

Name: No1

Tooltip: No1

etc.

And they are checkboxes, not radio boxes. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If anyone wants to review the file, let me know. I can be reached at [personal details removed by the moderator].

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines