• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to send a PDF for signature

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to send a PDF for signature because it tells me to upgrade. I click on the upgrade button but nothing happens. Is this because I only have the trial version and need to purchase the license for this to be resolved?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My Adobe flash has updated today and all of a sudden I can't send for signature, it tells me that I have to upgrade (although when you click on the button it goes nowhere).

I have the paid Acrobat Pro DC license, and use the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software on my PC...please tell me that this is a software error and that this function hasn't been taken off the paying users?!

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue must not be "assumed answered" as the exact same issue occurs today over and over, July 1, 2019. I paid for a subscription to Acrobat Reader DC precisely to be able to get documents I need signed. This "fill and sign" feature is a key part of the tools sold as part of this application. There are no updates as I just bought it yesterday. Since it appears to be a problem with an over one year history, is it true that Adobe has not fixed this bug yet still sells this application?

Please advise.

Lakshmi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: Acrobat Reader and Fill & Sign is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but does not in fact allow it. As all the prior writers have illustrated. This bug is not fixed.

Is there a work around? I have to get document signed, paid for the program but it won't let me send to the emails listed.

Just stops at "Upgrade" to Adobe Sign as all others have given as screenshots to show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauralakshmif,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked your account with the email address you used to sign-in to the forums.

You are subscribed to the Adobe Export PDF service that helps to convert PDF to Word, Excel or Rich Text Format files.

However, you are still using the Adobe Sign free service in the Reader application.

In the free version of Adobe Sign in Reader, you get only two transactions in a rolling window of 30 days.

It seems that you have already used your free transaction that is the reason you get the option to upgrade.

Once the 30 days window will be over for a transaction, a new free transaction will be added to the account. Till that time you will not be able to send the document.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lakshmi,

I am having the exact same problem.  I pay a monthly subscription for Acrobat Pro DC & I was told that I'd have unlimited use of the "Adobe Sign" tool as part of the package.  When I try to attach a PDF & send for signature, I get an error "Could not Send"  "Unsupported file:  .pdf". 

Essentially, Adobe's own software program isn't able to send for signature their own documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Just wondered if anyone found a fix for this issue? Or is it still the case of sending out a unsecured document?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. I was requesting signatures just fine. Then, minutes later, I get the message "unable to process request" contact support. I have a paid subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My user base is also running into this issue of late. Perhaps running the updates, signing out/in, and paying for a subscription matters little to Adobe any longer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using Adobe Sign for the past 3 years. Every now and again I will get this issue, then the IT team will try and retry every step to fix it. The error message is always the same: "No Internet Connection" - yes I am connected to the internet.

Did Adobe find a fix yet? I dislike going through this every year and do not want to use docusign but will switch if this is not permanently fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having this issue, same as you I have used for the past few years and then since about January whenever I click 'send for signature' it advises 'could not complete your request please try again later'.

I am able to complete e-signing using the cloud version just not the desktop. All software is up to date and repaired.

Anyone ever receive any useful assistance from support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines