• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share pdf portfolio on MS Sharepoint/onedrive or dropbox.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to share pdf portfolio on MS Sharepoint/onedrive or dropbox.  Recipients get a page from Adobe:  For the best experience, opon the pdf portfolio with Acrobat X or Adobe Reader X or later.  Nothing more.  Cannot view or download the file

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heatonmax,

That is normal, they might be trying to open the file using browsers and most of the modern browser don't use Adobe's functionality to view pdf's.

And portfolio can be viewed only in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. I would suggest you recommending your recipients to download the file and open in Reader.

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reader and Acrobat X and Acrobat DC and I cannot open the file once posted to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is very strange

Can you share the link and the original document with me? You can upload the document to GoogleDrive or DropBox or Adobe Send and share the link with me via private message How Do I Send Private Message

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same problem, try to share a evaluation with a student.  The PDF portfolio can not be open, I have tried the link, sharing ext.

Same massage as above ."For the best experience, open the pdf portfolio with Acrobat X or Adobe Reader X or later. 

Do i need Acrobat X ? we have Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Reader DC

Or is the problem with One DRIVE?

I need the file to be a live link as I will be editing it in real time and students need to see the updates as the refresh.

please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having the same issue - I upload the portfolio- how does the end user download the file? Clients are waiting for the documents. When I right click on the PDF there is no option to download? Help 🙂 

defaultxzbot953zze1_0-1625755506055.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue as well.  What is the answer Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines