Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sign Email

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am unable to currently sign using Adobe Acrobat using my ECA cert from a smart cart on my machine as well as three other employees. We have verified this same setup works with two other machines, however, they are using Adobe Acrobat Pro. The issue that happens is that when I hit the sign certificate button, my machine asks I unlock my card, and then it just returns back to Acrobat. Nothing happens at all, no error message, no popup. I can tell it's not frozen because I can change the cert look, view details, etc. If I hit sign again, same thing. No popup. My card is unlocked so the unlock card doesn't appear anymore but the sign button still does nothing. Is there any sort of troubleshooting for this? Or even any logs because something clearly happens (the button darkens a little bit) but no response or continuation happens. 

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Currently using version 2021.005.20060 now after a recent update and would appear myself and another member of our organization is able to sign using ECA cert. Looks like it naturally went away after update. Thank you for your help thus far.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you are experiencing issues adding digital signature to the document, please check if the issue occurs when adding signature to a particular PDF or with any PDF.

Would you mind sharing the small video of the issue occurs at your end?

Share the Acrobat and OS version used on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently using version 2021.005.20060 now after a recent update and would appear myself and another member of our organization is able to sign using ECA cert. Looks like it naturally went away after update. Thank you for your help thus far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines