Unable to uncheck redactions for a blank overlay

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until today, I've utilized a code set for redactions and have been able to select a code to apply it to a redaction as well as unselect the code to have the redaction return to a blank box. Now, when I unselect the redaction, the code overlay remains and the redaction autopopulates the "Custom Text" box. Even when removing the text from "custom text" (as well as having all other fields blank) and saving as default, the code overlay remains. Looking for solutions as to how I can have my default redaction show the black box again.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welp, given the community silence and conversation with other public disclosure officers, it seems that this is likely a result of a recent update to Adobe Acrobat. The decision to change the redact function and not allow us to remove the redaction code when it is unselected from the dropdown is a poor one. 0/10 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines