• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to use adobe reader pro, license error

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no access to my adobe reader pro after adding a redeem code, looks like an old license is in the way , how can I fix this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you confirm the exact version you purchased and where did you buy it from.

Acrobat Reader is a free software, Acrobat DC (sometimes called PRO) is purchased and installed from Adobe Creative Cloud using your username and passwords, not a licence code or serial number anymore.

Other brands sell a software called PDF Reader Pro, but not Adobe. Can't help you there.

If you have an old DVD with a serial number, it is possible that the software is too old and the servers that validate the code is now turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When I log into the adobe account I get this message, I have contacted support via chat. there is another enterprise account linked to the same email address.
Because of this the user cannot use adobe reader pro.
This is because this license is linked to a user profile.
can you not remove the link with the enterprise account, this is already expired anyway.
[cid:image001.png@01D87CC9.6DE0A820]

[cid:image002.png@01D87CC9.6DE0A820]
Managed Services | Security | Cloud

[cid:image003.png@01D87CC9.6DE0A820]<> [cid:image004.png@01D87CC9.6DE0A820] <> [cid:image005.png@01D87CC9.6DE0A820] <>
Bart Piek
Helpdesk medewerker

tt. Vasumweg 122A
1033 SH Amsterdam

t. 020 6301777<020>
m.bart@scconline.nl
w.www.scconline.nl

Please consider the environment before printing this email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines