Unable to use my Adobe Acrobat Pro after updating the Windowns on my computer

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating the Windowns on my computer, I've have successfully downloaded my Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro from the Adobe site using my license number. However, when I start using it, a message of Software Setup appears requiring the insertion once again of my license under: "I have a serial number for this product' and when I click on Next I cannot move forward as I do not have any of the Adobe products that I have to select in order to progress with the setup. Could you please help me to be able to use my Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro again?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That version is VERY old and not supported by Adobe

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10 (and MAYBE Windows 11 ?)
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when I click on Next I cannot move forward as I do not have any of the Adobe products that I have to select

Which products are listed that you have available to select?

Is your Acrobat 9 Pro an upgrade version? If so, you'll need to enter your earlier version serial number in order to complete the installation of version 9.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines