• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo and Redo Greyed Out?

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I use Acrobat DC regularly. Currenlty I am unable to Undo ro Redo anything. The options are greyed out. I opene document, and am using the Edit PDF option.  I would appreciate any suggestions. - thanks.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version: 21.005.20060.50737

Windows version 20H2 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to undo and redo the changes to the PDF file.

I have tried to reproduce the issue on my end using Acrobat Pro DC version 21.05.20060  on Win 10 and its working fine.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu and reboot the computer once and see if that works. Go to Help > Repair Installation.

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the acrobat preferences as described here - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and check.

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Windows and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem now i cant undo or redo its gray outScreenshot 2023-05-24 at 11.58.12 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Angel300439634zp2 

Have you tried resetting the Acrobat preferences and testing the application in the new user profile/root account as described earlier in the conversation?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Latest Adobe Acrobat DC installed, undo is greyed out. This is not a repair issue. Anyone who has a solution (other than reinstall or repair) please help. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sharing the exact version of Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20085 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights in Win or enable the root account in MAc and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines