• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unterschrift-Feld (Werkzeuge) lässt sich nur manchmal per Drag & Drop auf das Dokument ziehen

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wir benötigen 2 Datum- und Unterschriftenfelder für die weitere Bearbeitung.
Da hier noch Prüfungen stattfinden, erfolgt kein direkter Versand.

Daher nutzen wir aus den Werkzeugen die entsprechenden Felder. Leider lassen diese sich nur manchmal per Drag & Drop auf das PDF-Dokument ziehen. Beim identischen Dokument funktioniert es mal mit einem Feld, dann mit 2 Feldern, aber spätestens beim 2.Unterschrift-Feld scheitere ich.
Es wäre toll, wenn Jemand sagen könnte, wie ich die Felder i

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, I am not sure I understand the question, the translation might not be very good.

Can you confirm:

• the versions of the operating system and software you are using?
  • the state of the document at the start of your process
  • the state you are trying to achieve at the end

If I understand, you use Acrobat  to insert fields in a pdf so 2 users can sign and date the file. Is that correct?

You are experiencing issues with inserting the second signature field. Are you using the "Prepare Form" tools?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
I use Adobe Acrobat DC, Version 2022. The Software is integrated on a Citrix System.

The Document started as a Word Document. I save it as Adobe PDF. I tried it with a lot of  Documents and PDF. But it is a real gamble whether the field can be dragged into the document or not.

Yes, I need to prepare a quote that includes 2 signature fields. This without sending via the electronic signature tool from the program.
I take the following tools.

Viola23903652m370_0-1649247931215.png

Thank you very much in advance for your support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines