Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unticking a tick box

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry; I've read about radio buttons, but I still don't understand how to deal with them as a responder (not as a creator of the pdf). I had to fill in a form where there are always three choices:  Yes / No / Abstain.  I accidentally ticked both Yes and Abstain, and was asked to re-do the page and send it. No matter what I tried, I could not make the tick disappear. I ended up crossing out Abstain and putting my initials next to the correction.  However, I would really love to know if there is a way to uncheck.  Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can use javascript console (CTRL+J) paste this and replace "Group1" with name of radio button group you wish to reset, select text that you pasted (CTRL+A) and press ENTER:

this.resetForm("Group1");

Or if you can use 'prepare form' tool create button, go to button properties ⇾ action tab select 'Mouse UP' and from dropdown under it select 'Reset form', click 'add' and check fields you wish to reset, now when you click button it will reset selected fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Nesa,

You are very kind. I will try to apply these fixes, but I am not the creator of the form, so don't know if I will have access. If I don't, I will have a go at creating a form myself and practise the things you have described. This will be a new skill.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines