Upgrade to Pro not working.

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from Acrobat X to Acrobat Pro DC. I received my emaiul, downladed Pro DC, followed instructions. I now have Acrobat Standard DC installed and can no longer edit PDFs and can no longer open PDS embedded in word documents. Can anyone Help?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you received?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved.

Previous version of Acrobat I used was not subscription so had no login process, login within the application is not something i am used to. The issue is poor and vague instructions during the installation process. Cant remember the exact wording. After install the instruction is to log out then log in again, I presumed to Adobe. I did so at adobe.com.au. That did not work. What I had to do was open adobe acrobat and log out then log in within the application. maybe needs the installer updated with clearer instructions.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't upgrade from X to DC. It's too old a version to qualify. Did you get a completely new license?

If not, where did you purchase this "upgrade" from, exactly?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines