Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload signed document eliminates original doc and prior signatures

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I uploaded a document for signature with the "complete in order" option on. One of the signatories sent an email authorizing us to use it as proxy to his signature. After many signatories had signed the original document, the turn for the "email signatory" was up, so we uploaded his "signed document" to serve as proof of his signing, but now I cannot access or see the original document and the prior signatures already collected. Is there a way to recover it so I can merge both and have a full document (original with prior signatures plus email) in one single document?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susana28678260w5pp,

Thank you for reaching out.

As the document was sent to be complete in order, it should reach the user only after others have added their signature. That means it should include all the other signatures on the PDF. 

Would you mind confirming how the signature is added to the form and how it was uploaded?

I am afraid that if the document has been replaced, then it will not be possible to recover the document with other signatures.

We cannot comment much without more information.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello!
Thanks for this. The original document had 5 signatures. I wanted to ADD (not replace) the signature provided via email from the 6th signatory. When I did that, the original document with all the 5 prior signatures disappeared and now I cannot see the original document nor the 5 signatures, just the email printout I added in lieu of the 6th signature… is there any way to recover again the original document and the corresponding signatures?
Thank you

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines