• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Useless customer support from Adobe...

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get some information from Adobe. Our company credit card is still getting charged three (3) subscriptions to Acrobat which cannot be utilized. We can't use them because we do not know the email and sign-in information associated with them. The previous managment team (it was a new company then) allowed individual employees to establish subscriptions for Adobe Acrobat using their individual employee emails rather than a centralized email such as 'purchasing@company.com'. Those employees left the company when it was restructured a couple of years ago. The IT company which managed our emails back then went bankrupt a year and a half ago, so the former employees' archived emails no longer exist. Long story short... we need for adobe to provide us with the email addresses/accounts associated with the 3 subscriptions we are being charged for so that we can cancel those subscriptions and purchase new subscriptions under a central email. I have followed Adobes links and suggestions but to fruitless avail. I keep getting circled back around to yet more useless links and advice. As much as I would hate to do so, I feel there may be no other alternative than to have our card company block/deny those charges. Adobe can then send out all the threatening emails they want demanding payment but that would stupid an useless since nobody knows what emails are attached to those accounts and, even if we did, those email accounts no longer exist for us to get Adobe's demand for payment. Can someone please provide us with a direct email address or telephone number to an actual living (and reasonably intelligent human) who can provide us with all emails/accounts associated with our company's domain so that we can cancel those subscriptions in a pleasant and business-like manner? This has issue gotten beyond ridiculous, as has Adobe's useless customer assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee. 
Adobe provides support through the Chat function on the contact page or through a phone call. There is no email support. 

CHAT: Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html 

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Disable any ad, pop-up, or script blockers. 

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID. 

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. 

AxelMatt_0-1661869610046.jpeg

If that doesn't work, try this link, which opens a chat window directly: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen 

Typing "Billing" into the chat window should connect you directly to customer service in Billing.

Or type "agent" into the chat to get a human employee. 

PHONE: You can also search this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for yet more useless information which, as I pointed out, I have already tried when reading THE SAME USELESS LINKS AND INFORMATION in other people's post. If Adobe is not going to be more responsive to their customers, they need to be shut down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're unable to make use of @AxelMatt 's link to adobe's phone numbers, explain, why that is.

and again, you're not communicating with "adobe" in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...and again, you're not communicating with "adobe" in the forums."

If this is the case then 'Adobe Support Community' needs to be removed from your forum's title because it is HIGHLY misleading. An intelligent person would realize that given the H-U-G-E amount of requests for support you get from people thinking this forum is associated with Adobe, that this is the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i doubt changing the titles would make any difference.  you've been explicitly told twice we're not adobe representatives, and you're still apparently not sure whether we are, or are not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you should probably expect more eople to think you are Adobe so long as you ride on their name and logo. Genius...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no one unrelated to adobe corp can use their logo.  where to you see something that makes you think different?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not real bright, are ya...

Screenshot 2022-08-30 103106.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the name of the web page, and not associated with me any more than with you.

and please stop with the insults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again... so long as you keep using that name and logo for your forum page you need to expect people to think you are Adobe. It does not take a genius to realize this. I'm done with you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's not my forum page. it's adobe website, adobe's forum and adobe's web page, hence the use of their logo.

i'm an adobe user like you, and so am able to use adobe's forums to post messages, like you.  and again, the adobe logo applies to the site, not any individual. it doesn't apply to you and it doesn't apply to me.

as for the tag "adobe community professional", here's more info - Meet the Experts | Adobe Community (archive.org)

the adobe name being included in my tag is not unusual to adobe. microsoft also has its "microsoft most valualbe professional" program.

but, if you still want to make a suggestion (to adobe), about their logo use and/or name usage, you can post here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[never mind. Axel posted it]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody in this public forum has access to accounts

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, John! I will try this phone number!!

The chat windows weren't any help. Because we do not know the Adobe IDs and sign-in info for the subscriptions we are being charged for, the Adobe rep wouldn't give us any information without them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines