Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using SImplified Field Notations

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm putting together an interactive catalogue with a price list. Each item has 3 SKUs (An A6 size, an A4 size and an A3 size). At the moment I have the prices set as $3, $15 and $18 respectively, but I want them to increase when the input QTY is increased.

i.e., If I put in a qty of 3 x Ax6 cards, the value will update to $9. Does anyone know how to set this up? Any help would be much appreciated. PDF file attached.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In simplified field notation of price fields, just input qty field name and multiplication like this:

QTY1*3

or

QTY2*6...etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Warning: in simplified notation, in field names, dot characters and white spaces must be escaped using a backslash:

"Field 1.Ax6"  ==>  "Field\ 1\.Ax6"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines