• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using the Request E-Signature Feature

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to use the Request E-Signature feature in Adobe Acrobat Pro but it  does not seem to be working.  

I am able to get as far as to add the receipients name.  But when I click on "Specify where to sign" it seems to get hung up.   

Shakera28619924867o_0-1677532814736.png

The below image is as far as I can get.

Shakera28619924867o_1-1677532892337.png

I'm not sure why I am not able to use the feature. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Hi @Shakera28619924867o 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Please try to logout of the application and reboot the computer and relogin with the same Adobe ID and password and see if that works.

Also please try to request signatures online via https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ ad see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Hey! Spread the word and help ot

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Shakera28619924867o 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Please try to logout of the application and reboot the computer and relogin with the same Adobe ID and password and see if that works.

Also please try to request signatures online via https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ ad see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Hey! Spread the word and help others by marking the correct answer so future users can benefit from your experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines