• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video embedded in PDF has thin lines around it

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video in MP4, H.264 embedded in an Interactive PDF. Properties are with no border and background white, still before it starts reproducing I see a grey cube in place of the video and as long as it is not in Full Screen mode I have always some kind of border around the video. Even worse, the border changes every time I open it, sometimes it's above, then beneath, then to the right or to the left.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anab,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Have you tried adding video on another pdf file to check if its not related to this specific file only? 

Which operating system - Mac/ Windows and Acrobat version - Acrobat XI/ Acrobat DC you are using?

Also, would it be possible if you can share the pdf file with us? I have sent you a private message for the same, please check the inbox.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anab,
did you ever resolve this? I have the same problem!

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Adorobat Was this ever solved? Im also having this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines