• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Team Documnets

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a business team account, added users and the users have used Adobe Scan to to create documents.  From the Admin Console I can see that the files have been uploaded but I don't know how to view the documents.  When I open Adobe Acrobat I cannot see the documnets they created, even though from their devices they are showing that the file is being shared with the business account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dalton29204563dff3  As an admin, you can check the storage consumption however the files uploaded by the users will be visible to them only. The users must sign in with their account to access the uploaded file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this is not the product I needed.  I assumed cloud storage meant the file could be accessed by all team members.  I will need to have my employees scan hundreds of documents a day and I do not want to have to receive an email link for every file they scan.  I simply wanted a stored location that they could scan documents to that I could access and I want to own the data.  It sounded like that's what Adobe for Teams was created for.  If I can't access the information then how can it be said that I own the information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is full of sh*** bc on its main page it says - 

Welcome to Acrobat,

Your Acrobat for teams admin profile lets you manage team licenses and access all PDF and e-signing tools.  

So, how do we see our employee docs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines