• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to save more than 2 signatures with the Fill & Sign tool - how?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly insert 3 different signatures into PDF's (Adobe Acrobat Standard DC) but the Fill & Sign box only lets me keep 2 stored there.  Is there any way to save more?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been an upgrade offerred here yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Robert33287887i0k3 

Upgrade for what offered by whom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought tha the titel spoke for itself, apologies all!

Has Adobe offerred an update for the issue that one cannot have multiple signatures and initials in the "fill and sign" functionality.  I cannot seem to find an answer anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has long been a problem. I wish I could save more than one signature, because sometimes I have to sign documents using a variety of combinations of my first, middle initial, middle name, and then my last name, such as (using a fake identity for example) Jane Doe, Jane A. Doe, Jane Ann Doe, and then all those different combinations with Trustee also, i.e., Jane Ann Doe, Trustee, Jane A. Doe, Trustee , etc...

Clearly Adobe doesn't read these forums, because they don't see all the complaints about these kinds of things and make changes to the software. Another big issue I have been seeing people complain about is the scroll bar missing now. When you have to go through documents that are 100-200 pages long, not having a visible scroll bar really stinks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines