• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

watch folders disappear

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up watch folders and every week or so they disappear and I have to set them up again.  The folders are in the destination, its the list of watch folders in distiller that disappears. Does anyone know what I can do to prevent this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't it the OS cleaning them up?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know.  If it is, is there was setting to change to stop it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever able to find a resolution to this? I updated to Adobe creative cloud with multiple licenses on different servers and they all lost their Watch folder settings on the same day. Looks like an update wiped them out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Unfortunately I have not. My IT department created something on startup to replace the folders so when it happens I just reboot. Quicker than entering all the watch folders manually.

This communication may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is intended only for the individuals named as recipients. If you are not an intended recipient you are not authorized to disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you've received this communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy it, as appropriate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines