• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to the digital signature icon in Prepare Forms?

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the add digital signature in Prepare Forms now...What happened to it?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbara281011734sm8,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please ensure you have created an Acrobat PDF form. In the right-hand panel, click on More options and check if shows revert to Acrobat form. If yes, click on it and then check if the options appear.

MeenakshiNegi_0-1674674383499.png

It seems you are using the Acrobat Sign form, and the options appear for the Acrbat sign form in the toolbar. 

Let us know if that is not the case.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not what is happening.  Yesterday I could click on the little envelop with the pen and then put my mouse in a document.  When I closed out of that "Prepare Page" Tool, the signature field would be there with the little red arrow.

Now, I don't see that.  I get this: 

Barbara281011734sm8_0-1674679720120.png

No little envelope with the pen.

I cannot use the Cloud due to our security rules here.  I tried to find the "Revert to Adobe Form" but I cannot make that work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is what happened. You probably ticked the box that says "This document requires signatures" and that converted the file from a normal Acrobat form to an Adobe Sign one. Click the "..." icon and look for More, and underneath it you should find the "Revert to Adobe Form" command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks! I will check this out.

How about password protecting an Adobe Portfolio?  I combined several PDFs together (each one either has a text field or a signature box) to make one (because people were not sending all the forms back), but I cannot put a password on it.  Anyone know how to do this?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines