Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What plan my team might need?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I manage the IT at the company I work for, and one of our teams have asked for the ability to password protect their PDFs, I looked at the verious plans but couldn't figure which one I might need.

It's a team of about 30 people, and that's the only feature they need.
I would appreciate help as to which plan covers that the best.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021
LEGEND , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Bear in mind you will need to license all 30 people. A Teams license seems right.  Retail licenses won't be usable for the company, because they cannot manage them for the users, or transfer them when personnel change, or even cancel them...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are on windows you can do with Pro or Standard as per the pic below, on mac I think you only have the option of pro.

info from this page - https://acrobat.adobe.com/uk/en/acrobat/pricing.html?mv=search&sdid=X2PHHWM8&ef_id=CjwKCAjwqvyFBhB7E...

BarlaeDC_0-1623157096764.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bear in mind you will need to license all 30 people. A Teams license seems right.  Retail licenses won't be usable for the company, because they cannot manage them for the users, or transfer them when personnel change, or even cancel them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines