when I create a pdf I want to use a specific template for header and footer.

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our final reports are composed of content from several programs. In order for the final report to have a consistent look I would like to use a common template for the header and footer. A long time ago I found that adobe offered this feature! when creating document it was possible to select which template to use. I am looking for this feature in the new (less intuitive) version.

Thanks

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Acrobat lets you add a header and footer throughout a PDF. Headers and footers can include a date, automatic page numbering, Bates numbers for legal documents, or the title and author. You can add headers and footers to one or more PDFs.

For more information, please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/add-headers-footers-pdfs.html and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you produce a lot of documents each month, you want something that saves you time, the extra steps of creating header and footer for each document is something I was trying to streamline into the creation of the pdf.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Please go through the help page https://acrobatusers.com/forum/general-acrobat-topics/applying-headerfooter-multiple-documents-same-...  and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines