• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I Share a file (using the sidebar) with multiple users do they see other recipients' comments?

Engaged ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the Share button on top right hand side of Acrobat document window and send seperate emails to individuals who don't know each other for review, will the all see the other reviews comments and edits or will only i see them?

Also:

• will they see changes I make to the file once I save it, as update to the file?
  • will recipients all see my markup?
  • will they see it when I accept or delete their markup?

• does it make any difference if I include multiple emails into one invite or do them as individual emails?

The manual covers none of this and i shouldn't have to muck around to test it to find out, Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does you send a link of the document or a copy of the document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither. Adobe Acrobat sends a link and a message when you use the File Menu> Share and then use Add People, see screenshot.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 4.15.34 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a link of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my point only was that *I* didn't manually send the link, Adobe Acrobat sends the email with the link. It's a special tracking link too, not a generic link, so it knows who the recipient is when they mark it up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines