• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I sign into Acrobat I get auto signed out of CC and still not signed in to Acrobat!

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro with all the latest updates. CC Apps all up to date.

At start-up I am signed into CC. When I open Acrobat I am not signed in. Click on 'Sign-In' and I get signed out of CC. Dialog box says I am now signed into Acrobat but in fact it still shows 'Sign-in' in the App.

Have tried uninstalling all, using the CC Cleaner and reinstalling. Initially I am signed in to CC and Acrobat but not for long and suddenly Acrobat shows I am not signed in. 

I have tried a CC Repair installation with the same results as above.

I read a solution in Community involving checking Permissions but no change.

Any ideas would be appreciated?

PRH

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing same problem. I tried many time but yet not my  problem is resoloved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great answer this problem many times I face but don't see any solution post please provide me a valuable solution to this matter and continue my work this is a fixed issue I think otherwise some time running very smartly... lulubox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had resolved this error after the updating of my current version. So try to update your installed version... 
Instagram Pro Apk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume The problem with windows 10 is very common.. I have also encountered the said issues. Tried a lot by installing and uninstalling Adobe but had no luck. Looking forward to the solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am getting continuous errors for this. Can you please guide me to solve this problem? I will be thankful to you.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had resolved this error after the updating of my current version. So try to update your installed version... VPN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's certainly very annoying. I have logged in to the mac and the same issue is happening again and again. Hoping for fixing it automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines