• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When requesting a signature, the PDF dumps an image that i had loaded in it.

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, guys,

I am in the process of making an interactive PDF art licensing contract.  There are a couple editable text fields (names, dates, etc), an image attachment field and then finally a couple signatures - 1 for the Licensee and one for the Licensor.

The trouble isonce I, the Liecensee, fills out the fields, attaches an image(the art being licensed), signs it and then hits "request signature", it sends the request but the image is no longer attached to the PDF. I am scratching my head and can't find any advice on how to fix this issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you mentioned above, you have created an interactive PDF form and sending it for signature via the Request Signature feature.

Would it be possible to share the PDF with us so we can check it on our end and provide you the right information?

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure thing.  I've attached a copy.  Ideally, the company would fill out the fields and then attach a jpg or something of some art as reference.  Then a rep from the company would sign it.  From there, I would like to be able to request a signature for the Licensor (artist).  I've made some variations and everytime I try to request signature, it sends but the image area comes up blank.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines