• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are signed PDF files stored in the cloud?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried to use the signing feature of Acrobat Reader DC, which told me that a signed read-only file will be created.

Now it seems to be somewhere in the cloud. It was not saved locally, instead a link is provided.
Where can I manage/delete some these files?

Cheers

Tony

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

Hope you are doing well.

All the files saved online or to the Document Cloud web are accessible from here: https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ 

you may log in here and check under the Documents. if the file was shared for signature using Adobe Sign, then you can check the same document under Document>Agreements 

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is a very strange feature in my opinion. I did not authorize Adobe to save my documents to the cloud when I meant to just save to my personal computer folders. It is also strange that I have to log in to the web version of arobat and am not able to delete the files on the stand-alone app. Also, now that I deleted my the documents, they are still available on the cloud for 14 days and I do not see a way to permanently delete them? How do I turn this feature off — I do not want any files saved to the cloud without my permission. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines