• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where has my Acrobat DC gone?

Engaged ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I just noticed today on my computer that in the title bar of what is supposed to be Acrobat DC, my Acrobat software reads Acrobat Pro (32-bit). I moved to Acrobat DC a long time ago, a few years at least. I have no idea when or how this backstep to Acrobat Pro occurred. When I search on my PC for Acrobat DC, it is not found.

• When I check my CC dashboard, it shows that my Acrobat install is up to date (I also checked for updates; still shows "up to date").

• On the CC dashboard, the installed program name reads only "Acrobat," with no mention of either DC or Pro. Therefore, I don't officially know which version of Acrobat I have installed, though presumably it is Acrobat Pro since that is what opens on my computer. The CC dashboard offers no other Acrobat program (such as DC) that I could install.

• Under Help>About in Acrobat Pro on my system, the version reads "22.003.20314.0"  I am using a 64-bit Windows 10 system.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this? I'd like to get Acrobat DC back on my computer, but it doesn't even appear available via the CC dashboard. Did Adobe ditch DC or change the name back to Pro? Any ideas?  Thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @casinclaire 

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

I have checked the Adobe account linked to the Adobe ID you are using on this community and found that you have an active plan for Creative cloud all applications that includes Adobe Acrobat Pro.

The nomenclature of Acrobat got changed quite some time ago from Acrobat DC (Document Cloud) to Acrobat Pro (Profesional), though the application remains the same.

Hope this information will help.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines