• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where in the text did the modification likely take place?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a pdf file that was created on a certain date and from the meta-data it was last modified on a later date.

The pdf is nearly all just text and there is a sentence in the text that has likely been extended and a word deleted. Can I find out whether this sentence was in fact (likely) modified between the creation date and last modification date?

I didn't know whether I could convert the pdf to a more elementry type or view it in another more elementry application to identify whether this sentence was extended and words deleted between the creation date and last modification date?

Don't worry about anyone attempting to conceal the modifications in any way. That's not applicable in this instance.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With Acrobat Pro you can compare the modified document with the original document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines